bruno banani Absolute Man Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
A masculine, seductive and self-confident fragrance
£11.57 £12.86 -10%
(£385.67 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Spicy notes
- Sparkling freshness
- Sensual accents
Item no.: MUE-99350137860, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 3616301640844
With this fragrance you have found the key to seduction! Enjoy the lightness of refreshing, fruity and spicy notes such as grapfruit, tangerine and black pepper. The happy mood is supported by cheerful accents of violet leaves and lily of the valley. The conclusion is a mix of sensual and at the same time masculine nuances of tonka bean, vanilla and amberwood.
|Brands :||bruno banani|
|Scent Notes:||Oriental, Spicy|
|Fragrance Characteristics :||Beguiling, Gently, Self-confident, Alluring , Natural|
|Top Note :||Grapefruit, Tangerine, Black pepper|
|Heart Note :||Lily of the valley, Violet leaves, Energy Drink|
|Base Note :||Vanilla, Tonka bean, Amber wood|
|General Information:||Use only on healthy skin|
- alcohol denat.
- aqua (water)
- parfum (fragrance)
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
- alpha-isomethyl ionone
- ci 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- ci 19140 (yellow 5)
- ci 17200 (red 33)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour