GARNIER Neril Reactive Hair Wash
Special shampoo for regular use
The Neril reactive hair wash from GARNIER is recommended for hair loss due to:
- Scalp irritation due to harmful scalp infections
- Non-disease-related growth disorders of the hair or irritation of the scalp
- Blockage of the hair follicle funnels
It contains special lipids, which have a moisturising effect on the scalp, as well as zinc pyrithione, which are supposed to reduce dandruff. The combination of active washing and reactivating ingredients cares for the scalp and hair and has a stimulating effect on the hair growth potential.
- The shampoo should be used consistently at least three times a week.
- Prewash: Distribute Neril Reactive in damp hair and on the scalp. Massage in with fingertips and rinse again.
- Main wash: apply Neril Reactive a second time and massage in thoroughly. Leave for 3 to 4 minutes, then rinse carefully.
- After the application, the hair can be dried and styled as usual.
- Tip: The more intense the massage, the better the ingredients work in the hair capillaries and in the scalp! The hair wash can also be applied and massaged in repeatedly on severely affected areas.
Note: The formula does not contain ammonia.
|Product Features :||Strengthening , Revitalising , Protective|
|Hair Types :||Dandruff-prone Hair|
|Free from :||Ammonia, Animal testing|
|Certificates :||Leaping Bunny|
English reviews written for GARNIER Neril Reactive Hair Wash
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available