Mexx Whenever Wherever Eau de Toilette for Her
The fragrance for work-life balance
(£1,000.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Uncomplicated, casual fragrance
- Flowery and fruity
- Sensual vanilla and rose nuances
Item no.: MUE-99350139376, Content: 15 ml, EAN: 3614228184267
As a modern woman, you constantly try to keep your balance and juggle everything that life throws you with apparent ease. Your perfume should simply give you a good feeling in an uncomplicated and casual way. This is exactly what you have found with the Whenever Wherever fragrance.
The fruity-fresh start with orange and pear refreshes you, while rose petals and jasmine open your heart. Warming notes of cedar and vanilla provide the ultimate feel-good factor in the base note.
Application: Spray only on healthy skin. Avoid eye contact.
|Scent Notes:||Fruity, Floral|
|Top Note :||Pear, Green leaves, Tangerine|
|Heart Note :||Jasmine, Mirabelle, Rhubarb, Violets|
|Base Note :||Vanilla, Musk, Cedarwood|
- alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 39-c)
- aqua (water)
- parfum (fragrance)
- methyl cyclodextrin
- benzyl salicylate
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
- alpha-isomethyl ionone
- lactic acid
- sodium hydroxide
- hexyl cinnamal
- ci 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- ci 17200 (red 33)
- ci 19140 (yellow 5)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects