MAX FACTOR Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner
With automatic rotating mechanism
£7.58 £8.45 -10%
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Smudge-proof and waterproof
- No sharpening necessary
- Long-lasting and intense colours
Item no.: MUE-99240009206, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 3614226759214
This eyeliner is the perfect companion for every eye make-up. Thanks to the practical rotating mechanism and the fine tip, no sharpening is necessary. The great colour palette contains intense and long-lasting colours that glide smoothly over the skin, making them extremely easy to apply.
|Brands :||MAX FACTOR|
|For Whom?:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Product Features :||Waterproof, Smudge-Proof|
- hydrogenated palm oil
- hydrogenated coco-glycerides
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- hydroxylated lanolin
- synthetic beeswax
- stearalkonium hectorite
- propylene carbonate
- ascorbyl palmitate
- glyceryl stearate
- glyceryl oleate
- citric acid
- May Contain (+/-): ci 75470
- ci 77000
- ci 77007 (ultramarines)
- ci 77019
- ci 77491 (iron oxides)
- ci 77492 (iron oxides)
- ci 77499 (iron oxides)
- ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide)
- ci 77742
- ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P370+P378 - In the event of a fire: Use CO2, extinguishing powder or a water spray jet to extinguish the fire.
- H228 - Flammable solid
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.