Mexx Ice Touch Woman Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
Keep it cool
(£490.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Invigorating cool fragrance experience
- Sensual amber notes
Item no.: MUE-99350138098, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 737052824697
Tingly like an ice cube on the skin, fruity and sweet like freshly picked berries and gentle like a summer breeze with fine floral scents - this is how the feminine scent of Mexx Ice Touch Woman accompanies you through the day.
In the top note, pink pepper gives the tangy fruit notes of lemon and blackberries a special kick. In the heart note, gentle floral scents and refreshing mint meet. Everything in the base is rounded off by fruity raspberry notes with a hint of cedarwood, musk and amber.
Application: Spray only on healthy skin. Avoid eye contact.
|Scent Notes:||Floral, Aquatic|
|Fragrance Characteristics :||Invigorating|
|Top Note :||Blackberry, Pink pepper, Citrus|
|Heart Note :||Cyclamen, Orange blossoms, Coriander, Mint|
|Base Note :||Cedar, Ambergris, Musk, Raspberry|
- alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 39-c)
- aqua (water)
- parfum (fragrance)
- alpha-isomethyl ionone
- benzyl salicylate
- diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde
- ci 14700 (red 4)
- ci 19140 (yellow 5)
- ci 42090 (blue 1 lake)
- ci 60730 (ext. violet 2)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects