L'ORÉAL PARIS Préférence 8 California Light Blonde Permanent Hair Dye
For luminous colour and shine
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Préférence 8 California Light Blonde Permanent Hair Dye
- The Préférence 8 by L'ORÉAL is a radiant, natural blonde colour made with light-reflecting dyes. Thanks to the shine technology and the colour shine care balm, the shine is retained for up to 8 weeks. In addition, grey hair is perfectly covered.
- We recommend performing a patch test 48 hours before using the product to make sure that your skin tolerates the product well.
- Make sure to use the gloves provided and to wrap a towel around your shoulders before you start.
- Combine the dye gel and the shine oil with the developer cream and seal the bottle. Shake the mixture vigorously.
- Massage the dye into your hairline first. Then apply the gel evenly over all of your hair.
- At the end of the colour development period (see the instructions leaflet in the package for more information), rinse the dye out of your hair.
- Next, massage the conditioner gently into your hair and let it take effect. After the exposure time (see the instructions), rinse out the conditioner. You can use it once a week to freshen up your hair's shine.
- Dry and style your hair as usual and enjoy the resulting shiny, bright colour.
|Brands :||L'ORÉAL PARIS|
|Hair Colours :||Blonde|
|Hair Colour Durability:||Permanent|
|Hair Types :||All Hair Types|
|Product Features :||Covering Grey Hair|