Mexx Ice Touch Man Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
Like an ice cube on your skin
€ 20,69 € 22,99 -10%
(€ 41,38 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Lemon and spicy
- Refreshing and invigorating
- Base note with notes of tonka and sandalwood
Item no.: MUE-99240003595, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 737052825939
Regardless of the situation, do you always keep a cool head? Do you enjoy life and like to go on an adventure? Then Ice Touch Man is the right fragrance for you! Sparkling freshness with a surprising twist in the base note accompanies you through the day.
In the top note, you will encounter citrus scents of pink grapefruit, tangerine and green apple. The heart note is made up of jasmine and cedarwood, while the base forms a sensual finish with exotic sweet tonka beans, spicy sandalwood and ambergris.
Application: Spray only on healthy skin. Avoid eye contact.
|Scent Notes:||Woody, Aquatic, Spicy|
|Fragrance Characteristics :||Invigorating|
|Top Note :||Tangerine , Green apple , Pink grapefruit|
|Heart Note :||Jasmin, Cedar leaves|
|Base Note :||Sandalwood , Ambergris, Tonka bean, Patchouli|
Eau de Toilette
- alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 39-c)
- aqua (water)
- parfum (fragrance)
- diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- ci 14700 (red 4)
- ci 19140 (yellow 5)
- ci 42090 (blue 1 lake)
- ci 60730 (ext. violet 2)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects